What Is It?
The Contextual Menu enables users to easily adjust their view of the data through different customization techniques that impact how the plot looks and how the data is presented.
Why Is This Important?
The Contextual Menu puts easy-to-use visualization customization techniques at a single click for users. As a highly collaborative platform, Explore provides various options for users to present data in real-time with stakeholders or through custom exports. Visualizations are critical in order for organizations to reach high explainability in their usage of AI. It won’t always be one view that fits all. By providing the flexibility and options to manipulate and tailor visualizations, organizations can reach a wider audience of interpretability and overall adoption.
Plot Contextual Menu
Right-clicking in the plot area will bring up the contextual menu, which allows you to quickly access the following options:
- Axes Normalization – The normalization option will apply to all three axes
- Grid Options – Choose to show or hide grid cube and tickmarks
- Plot Title – Choose to show or hide the plot title
- Shape Options – View points as different styles
- View Options – Choose to view the plot from different preset angle
- Windows Layout – Option to show/hide windows
- Manage Dataset – Interactions that relate to current dataset (load, close, save, etc.)
- Loaded Datasets – Quick access to switch to another loaded dataset
- Create Subset – Create a new subset from visible points
- Create Visible Points Filter – Create a new feature that can be used to filter currently visible points
Point Contextual Menu
Right-clicking on any point will bring up the point-related contextual menu, where you have the options of bringing up the Point Info Panel, deleting the point, showing only points with the same Color, showing only points with the same Shape, or showing tooltips.