Instead of creating a new Flow every time it needs to be run, a schedule can be created to run a Flow automatically with updated data each time.
To add a schedule for a Flow, two methods exist in the Flows table:
- Select the Add Schedule option after clicking on the 3-dots button under the Actions column.
2. Open the flow and select the New Schedule button inside the Schedule tab.
From this point, you can set up a repeating schedule or set up a schedule using a cron string.
In this section, you can select a schedule with a starting date & time, a frequency the schedule is set to run, and an ending condition.
- Select your start date, time, and timezone
- Select your desired repeating intervals (minutes, hours, days, weeks, or months)
- Select your ending condition (never, on a specific date, or after a specified number of occurrences)
In this section, you may add a cron string to set up your schedule. Simply add it in the desired format, and your schedule is set up. Note: times in cron strings should be specified in UTC.