Our web platform supports single sign-on (SSO) to integrate with your enterprise systems. We currently support SAML 2.0-based SSO methods that provide IDP XML, like Okta.
Steps for Configuring SSO
- With a valid admin account for the Virtualitics Account Portal, log in and go to the Security page.
- Follow the instructions from your identity provider (IDP) about how to create an app.
- For example, you can follow Okta's page to create an app.
- The IDP will ask for a Single-Sign On URL. This is sometimes known as the ‘SSO URL’, ‘ACS URL’, or ‘SP URL’.
- This URL can be found under the Security page as the “SSO URL”.
- The IDP may also ask for an Entity ID.
- This will also be found on the Security page as the “SSO Entity ID”.
- Once you have added the app in your IDP, they will provide you with a “SSO IDP Config XML”. Copy and paste that XML into the “SSO IDP Config XML” field on the Security page and click “Save SSO IDP XML”.
- An example SSO IDP Config XML can be found here.