Dragging features to the Mapping panel will change the position and appearance of the plotted points depending on the new dimensions used.
Explore supports the following dimensions:
- Position – X, Y, Z: Three spatial dimensions that form the foundation for all plot types.
- Color: Another important dimension that drives many visualizations and AI routines.
- Size: Useful for qualitatively comparing numerical values.
- Shape: Identifies which data points fall into different categories.
- Group By: A quick way to select and deselect categories.
- Playback: Animate your data by stepping through different points in time or categories.
- Transparency: Emphasize or de-emphasize points based on numerical or categorical features.
- Halo: Highlight outliers or other categories of interest.
- Pulsation: Highlight outliers or other categories of interest.
- Arrow: Useful for qualitatively comparing numerical values.