Thank you for your interest in Virtualitics! Follow the instructions below to register and to install the application on your machine.
Account Setup & Installation
Getting setup with our software is simple:
- We’ve sent an invite to your email address, with the title “Virtualitics | Account Registration” or “Virtualitics | Seat Assignment” — if you don’t see it, try checking your junk folder
- Follow the link in the email, accept our license agreement, and create your account via the Account Portal
- Select the Management tab — by clicking on the “+ New” button, you can invite your colleagues to create accounts and download the software
- Select the Downloads tab — click on the “Download (64-Bit)” button to download the latest installer
- Run the installer, accepting all prompts
- Run the Virtualitics shortcut on your desktop, logging in with the account you previously created
Once you’ve logged in you’re ready to go! If you’ve been scheduled for a demo or training session with Virtualitics, please follow these additional steps to ensure a good connection:
- Click the Preferences button () on the top right of the application
- Select the Network tab
- Click on “Test Connection”
If the test returns a success, you’re all set! If it returns a failure, it’s likely you are on a restricted network — please try using an unrestricted guest network, or a wireless hotspot. If neither of these are available, please send an email to email@example.com — we’ll find an alternate way to conduct your session.