Certain steps will require the usage of the exploratory analysis part of the Virtualitics AI Platform to generate graphs for data visualization.
- First, ensure that your account has access to both Predict and Explore Desktop or Explore Web. If you are not sure, please contact your Virtualitics account administrator.
- Open Explore Desktop/Web, and sign in with your account.
- Open the Settings window and navigate to the API tab.
- Check with your IT department to ensure that you enter the correct host and port information, and check the Secure Websocket option.
- Enter your API token, which can be obtained or generated from https://account.virtualitics.com/account.
- Press the Connect button and make sure that the connection was turned on successfully.
- Launch Predict, and verify that the Explore Desktop/Web connection is made by observing the green color of the dot in the Explore Connection Icon.