Congratulations on receiving access to the Virtualitics AI Platform! If you haven't yet set up your account in the Virtualitics Account Portal, click here. After you've created your account, follow the instructions below to download and install the Virtualitics desktop application.
From the Downloads tab in the Account Portal, click on the download button for your operating system to download the latest version. (Windows is recommended.)
Install the Virtualitics Application
Run the installer, accepting all prompts.
Open the Virtualitics Application
Open the Virtualitics application, logging in with your account. You can enable the auto-login feature by selecting the "Remember Me" checkbox. Keep in mind that manually signing out will disable the auto-login feature.
Note: Linux users should also reference our Linux Installation Instructions to grant executable permissions for the necessary files and to ensure that the proper graphics drivers are being used. If you run into any issues during setup, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your issue.
To help you get started with our platform, we have curated a selection of Video Tutorials that walk you through the basics of exploring your data. We also include some sample projects, datasets and OBJ files with the installation, which can be found in the following locations on different platforms:
Updating an Existing Installation
When a new version of the software has been released, you will see a pop-up window after logging into the application that will direct you to the Account Portal.
- Click the “Update” button in the Virtualitics application or navigate directly to the Account Portal.
- Select the Downloads tab – click on the download button for your operating system to download the latest installer.
- Note: Make sure to close the Virtualitics application before updating.
- Run the installer, accepting all prompts.
- Open the Virtualitics application, now with all the latest features!
- If you are using our Python API, that will also need to be updated by following the instructions on the API Overview page.